Thursday 6th of April 2017 @ 04:53:46 PM
Clearwater, FL - As a Administrative Assistant you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. The Administrative Assistant serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and phone system.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. The Administrative Assistant serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and phone system.
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and transferring any incoming calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receiving and sorting daily package deliveries
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling visitor access
- Maintain corporate employee contact spreadsheet
- Replenish snacks, drinks, and utensils throughout the office
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
Return back to the Careers...