Friday 24th of February 2017 @ 11:16:47 PM
Paramus, NJ – We are looking for an administrative assistant to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. You will be charged with creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
We are looking for an administrative assistant to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. You will be charged with creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Serve as the main point of contact for the following daily duties:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Coordinate with IT department on office equipment
- Record keep for management meetings as necessary
- Maintain inter-office communication systems and setup for conference video and calls
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Make complex meeting or conference arrangements for the local team and additional management, coordinating across multiple time-zones and geographies. Assists in meeting preparation and timely communication, both written and oral, with staff and external audiences
- Participate in departmental meetings, take notes and follow up action items related to such meetings to hold accountability
- Prepare expense reconciliation and support travel logistics
- Create Microsoft Excel spreadsheets including pivot tables and graphs, PowerPoint presentations and Word documents requiring advanced capabilities.
- Commitment to learning and applying new tools and systems to meet team and organizational goals
- Ability to multi-task including supporting, assisting or leading assignments and special projects while covering a wide range of coordination, communication, and logistical support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of demonstrated full-time employment performing relevant support work in like-kind team/organization
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to act efficiently on last minute projects and work with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated experience in administrative support/office management
- Excellent organizational skills & constant attention to detail. These skills are critical in the management of time, space, task, and projects.
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills. Understands the most important aspect of communication is listening and closing the loop on assigned work.
- Demonstrates curiosity and drive to learn and contribute to the DMS mission to provide the highest quality, intent driven leads to our advertising clients.
- Experience managing up
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
Return back to the Careers...